Do you have a WordPress website? Don’t make the mistake of not knowing these 6 killer WordPress tips. Learn what to do and what not to do to your WordPress website in this episode with Dustin Hartzler. We talk about strategies to improve efficiency, performance, and managing your website. Chances are if you’re reading this, than you have a WordPress website so you definitely want to check out this episode.
Episode Featured Guest: Dustin Hartzler
Dustin Hartzler is a WordPress expert. He is a “Happiness Engineer” employed at Automatic the company that created WordPress. He is a blogger, podcaster, and has been featured on Podcast Answerman, New Media Expo and Podcast Movement.
In This Podcast Episode You Will Learn:
- How to ensure that your WordPress website content will never get lost
- How to backup your website with premium plugins or a 3rd party service
- Why you should track stats on your website even if you’re just starting out
- What hosting service you should be using for your WordPress website
- How to prevent your website server from crashing in the future
- How to convert your WordPress blog into a mobile site in less than 30 minutes
- How to redesign your website on staging site platform
- How to increase your efficiency by creating templates for your blog
Links and Resources Mentioned in the Show:
- YourWebsiteEngineer.com – Dustin Hartzler’s Website
- Vault Press – WordPress Backup and Security
- Back WP Up – Market Press WordPress Backup
- Amazon S3 – Cloud Storage for the Internet
- Dropbox – Easily Share Photos, Docs, Videos Anywhere
- Google Analytics Plugin – Easy Google Analytics Plugin
- Google Analyticator Plugin – Google Analytics Plugin
- WP Engine – WordPress Premium Web Hosting Service
- Flywheel – Managed WordPress Hosting
- Server Press – Developer Staging Website Solution
- WP Touch – Mobile Suite for WordPress
- Jetpack – Supercharge your WordPress Site
- Automattic – Creators of WordPress
- Duplicate Post – Clone Posts and Pages
Did You Enjoy the Show? Let Us Know on Twitter!
If you enjoyed this podcast episode please let Dustin and I know on Twitter by clicking on the link below:
Don’t Miss an Episode. Subscribe to One of the Links Below:
Thank you for Listening to the Podcast!
If you’ve found value in this episode of the Marketing Access Pass Podcast, I would love to hear about it! Please head on over to iTunes and leave me a Rating and Review (5 stars would be awesome!) so others who are interested in starting an online business can find the show and learn how to escape the “rat-race”. Click here to learn how to leave a rating and review. If you have any questions or comments about this show, please post them in the comments area below and my guest and I would more than happy to answer them.