Do you have doubts of the ability to start your own online business? Is lack of funds getting in the way of your dreams? Feel like you need a large email list to be successful? In this episode Jared Easley shares how he leveraged the power of crowdfunding to raise $11,000 in 9 hours for his new Podcasting conference. After you listen to this episode you will have no doubts that you can achieve anything as long as you put your mind and effort into it.
Episode Featured Guest: Jared Easley
“Jared Easley” is possibly the most likeable guy in the podcast industry. He is the host of the hit podcast Starve the Doubts. He is also the co-host of the Podcast Movement Conference, and Founder of Pod Mov University. He has been a presenter at New Media Expo, and has been featured on the Podcast Answerman Show, Podjam TV, Entrepreneur Showdown and more.
In This Podcast Episode You Will Learn:
- How the first international Podcasting Conference was created
- How to test and validate your market with crowdfunding projects
- How to build buzz around a project without an email list or large audience
- How to collaborate with other entrepreneurs to help build your business
- How to fund your next big project with Kickstarter campaigns
- How to start and organize a local or national conferencing event
- How to build a membership site with the help of a community
- Jared’s philosophy to building products and services for your business
- Why you should be excited about the future of the Podcast Industry
Links and Resources Mentioned in the Show:
- Starve the Doubts – Jared Easley’s Podcast Website
- Podcast Movement – Podcast Conference in Dallas Texas
- Pod Mov University – Podcast Training Community
- Kickstarter – Crowdsourcing Project Funding
- IndieGoGo – Crowdfunding Campaign Website
Did You Enjoy the Show? Let Us Know on Twitter!
If you enjoyed this podcast episode please let Jared and I know on Twitter by clicking on the link below:
Don’t Miss an Episode. Subscribe to One of the Links Below:
Thank you for Listening to the Podcast!
If you’ve found value in this episode of the Marketing Access Pass Podcast, I would love to hear about it! Please head on over to iTunes and leave me a Rating and Review (5 stars would be awesome!) so others who are interested in starting an online business can find the show and learn how to escape the “rat-race”. Click here to learn how to leave a rating and review. If you have any questions or comments about this show, please post them in the comments area below and my guest and I would more than happy to answer them.