Do you struggle with finding the right type of information to share on your sales page? In this episode I interview Maggie Patterson, a professional copywriter and communications strategist. She share’s with us how to write copy that converts sales and the power of story telling. You don’t want to miss this!
Episode Featured Guest: Maggie Patterson
Maggie Patterson has over 15 years of experience as a professional copywriter and communications strategist. She works hands on with entrepreneurs to help them market their business using content and communications strategies along with copy that converts. She is also the host of the Marketing Moxie Podcast and her work has been published on leading websites to include the Huffington Post, Virgin.com, LKR Social Media, Yahoo Small Business and more.
In This Podcast Episode You Will Learn:
- How to write sales copy that converts visitors to paying customers
- The power of story telling when writing copy and blogging
- The type of information you should be sharing on your sales page
- What the difference is between Features and Benefits in your copy
- How to come up with a good headline when writing copy
- Learn how to get inspiration and borrow ideas from industry leaders
- Maggie’s recommended websites and books for copywriting
Links and Resources Mentioned in the Show:
- MaggiePatterson.com – Maggie Patterson’s Website
- Story Telling Guide – Maggie’s Free Gift
- CopyBlogger.com – Copywriting Blog
- ProBlogger.net – Maggie’s recommended blog resource
- CopyHackers.com – Copywriting Resource
- ConversionXL.com – Copywriting Resource
Did You Enjoy the Show? Let Us Know on Twitter!
If you enjoyed this podcast episode please let Maggie and I know on Twitter by clicking on the link below:
Don’t Miss an Episode. Subscribe to One of the Links Below:
Thank you for Listening to the Podcast!
If you’ve found value in this episode of the Marketing Access Pass Podcast, I would love to hear about it! Please head on over to iTunes and leave me a Rating and Review (5 stars would be awesome!) so others who are interested in starting an online business can find the show and learn how to escape the “rat-race”. Click here to learn how to leave a rating and review. If you have any questions or comments about this show, please post them in the comments area below and my guest and I would more than happy to answer them.