Are you trying to automate your online business? Do you have strategy and tools to help you with this process? In this episode I interview Kavit Haria who shares how he created a successful online business that runs on autopilot. You don’t want to miss this!
Episode Featured Guest: Kavit Haria
Kavit Haria is a leading online business coach and lead generation expert. He’s the founder of Insider Internet Success a company that helps people discover winning profitable business ideas and sets up automated marketing sales funnels. He has presented at large conferences like Social Media Summit, Traffic Generation Summit, and has been featured on various podcasts.
In This Podcast Episode You Will Learn:
- How to automate your business online
- The Four Segments of Kavit’s Lead Flow Process
- The type of emails you should be sharing with your audience
- Tools that will help you automate your sales funnel
- How often you should be emailing your list
- What’s the most important phase of your sales funnel
- Kavit’s recommended tools for email list building
Links and Resources Mentioned in the Show:
- Insider Internet Success – Kavit Haria’s Website
- Leadpages – Landing Page Builder Tool
- Wistia – Video Hosting for Business
- YouTube – Share your videos online
- Twitter – Connect with Kavit on Twitter
- Facebook – Like Kavit on Facebook
- Infusionsoft – Small Business Marketing Software
Did You Enjoy the Show? Let Us Know on Twitter!
If you enjoyed this podcast episode please let Kavit and I know on Twitter by clicking on the link below:
Don’t Miss an Episode. Subscribe to One of the Links Below:
Thank you for Listening to the Podcast!
If you’ve found value in this episode of the Marketing Access Pass Podcast, I would love to hear about it! Please head on over to iTunes and leave me a Rating and Review (5 stars would be awesome!) so others who are interested in starting an online business can find the show and learn how to escape the “rat-race”. Click here to learn how to leave a rating and review. If you have any questions or comments about this show, please post them in the comments area below and my guest and I would more than happy to answer them.